Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July

Saturday, Kam and I went to the Parowan parade with Lindsay, Lacey and their kids. Kamry loved the candy being thrown out, but hated the sirens. Later that day we played outside with our cousins that were down from price, Richard, Kelsie, Jesse and Drew. Kamry and Jesse had a ball in the pool all day. That night we went to the park and let the kids play on the bounce houses, and checked out the booths. Sunday we went to church, then us girls went to Eclipse and the boys went to Grown Ups. later that night we did our own fireworks, I'm sure my parents neighbors hated us, the boys had major bombs going off. Monday we went to the Parade on Main Street then came home and had more pool time and relaxed.












Her first parade tootsie roll. She was so excited!











Pool Time! They had so much fun on the slide!






























Love Him!!



Go babe, GO!!


Kamry and Erica



Bath Time!



This little girl LOVES to eat!!







Richard, Kelsie and Jesse







up to NO good!















Brandon & Tay



LOVE Her!!! xoxo




Jesse and Kamry loving the parade!




Love that side ponies are back in! :) Cause I wore them when I was little :)


My cute little family :)


We had such a great weekend and was sad when it came to an end! We had a lot of family time, good food, and lots of laughs!! I love this time of year!!

2 comments:

Amberley said...

Looks like you guys had a great weekend. Kamry always looks so darling, love her patriotic dresses!

Shae & Kristin Reber said...

I love that her hair is long enough now for the side pone! I LOVE IT! Such a cutie!