Thursday, April 29, 2010

Our Little Sweet Pea

I finally got a chance to get out and take Kams pictures, She is MUCH more busy these days, and it was tough! But I'm pleased with how they turned out.
{This chair belonged to my Grandpa Bonzo's sister who passed away, I'd say its close to 100 years old... anyways, I HAD to have it!!! I was at my parents house, and noticed it out by my dad's back shed, I begged him to let me take it home, and of course he did. It made a perfect prop!!







We painted her toes the night before and she loved them.

I loved this skirt, and had to get a picture of the back pockets




Posing!

After the outfit change, I didn't realize the "12 Month" shorts didn't fit.




Showing us her belly button!



Pretty girl!


I think this wins the prize for my ALL time favorite picture! It's just simple, but I love it.

4 comments:

Christensen's said...

She is so stinkin adorable! I can't believe how fast time flies. I see my own kids everyday so I see how quick they change, but other peoples kids seem like they're growing big sooo fast! She's so cute! Good pics!

Jamie and Josey said...

She is such a cutie :) and you are amazing at taking pictures!!!

Tyson and Shelise said...

So cute, that is so funny that her 12 months clothes dont fit her, she must be tiny!

Shae & Kristin Reber said...

First of all your daughter is so scrumptious, I can't even handle it and second of all you need to take pictures for a living! or just do mine, you choose! ha ha Little Kamry is too cute!