I started this book just after Kamry's first birthday. I had been wanting to make our blog into a book, and figured I could do one yearly. It was the best thing I've ever done. I now have all our memories in a book we will have forever, If your like me and are terrible at scrapbooking or keeping a journal; I HIGHLY recommend making your blog into a book. I can't wait to start my next one, I've learned a lot of new tricks and fun stuff I'm going to try next time.. If you click HERE you can see a tutorial of a blogbook. I made mine through BLURB.COM
I have been totally wanting to do this also!! How much did it cost you. I'm so glad you posted this. If you could give me more details I want to get started on mine.
7 comments:
such a good idea can't wait to do mine.
That is a good idea!
way cute.. hope all is going well for you.
I have been totally wanting to do this also!! How much did it cost you. I'm so glad you posted this. If you could give me more details I want to get started on mine.
Like what size did you do and how many pages? Sorry I'm just way excited.
I love it, I will need your help doing one because I have become such a slacker in the scrap booking department.
That is such a good idea, do u mind if i ask how much it was for you? And how many pages? is that what the pricing goes off of??
Post a Comment