Ok, I didn't put much info about our book on my last post, and I had a lot of questions.
So here we go..... My book measures 8x10 with 193 pages. Pricing goes off of the size of book you choose, the number of pages, and also whether you want a soft or hard cover; and also you can choose to have a jacket on your book, or have the picture printed directly on the book (like mine) My book came out to be about $60 which is a huge steal. I could have never scrapbooked all these pictures for 60 bucks. there are so many different options. You can do collages, one big picture per page, different font, different colors. OH I LOVE IT! if you go to www.blurb.com you can check it out. and seriously if you have any questions text or call me. (435) 559-1191. WARNING. I'm NOT pro, but I'd love to help if I can. GOOD LUCK!!!!
3 comments:
Thank you so much for the info I am seriously going to look into a book!! I just may contact you more!
k so i am in love with your book i want one now.. i will need your help for sure.. Cherish
I'm sooo glad you posted how to do this.. It's makes all my blogging not such a waste of time.. I started ours can't wait to see how it turns out.
Post a Comment