at this very moment, i should be doing homework, and studying for finals, but here i sit...... daydreaming, and the only thing that comes to mind is this.......
{{With all the stress and anxiety from school and life, I would give ANYTHING to be here again! I need a get away}}
{honeymoonin Wikiki }
{2nd trip Maui}
awwww wouldn't it be nice??
4 comments:
If you go back there, take me with you. You will do great with finals. I am so proud of you!
OH thats to bad we all cant just up and go I really want to go on a Warm Vacation!!
amen. i would love to be there. especially with this bitter weather. uuuggghhh. good luck with finals. i don't know how you manage to go to school, work, and have a cute little family. you're great!
IT WOULD BE SOOOO NICE!!! 10 more months and I'm there!!!
Post a Comment