Just before Thanksgiving we had Kamry's 15 month check-up, and I forgot to post her stats.. (this is mostly so I don't forget, so it maybe boring to some of you.)
*Weight 18 lbs 8 oz. ..ZERO percentile
*Height 30 ..25th percentile
*Head Circumference 47 1/2 ..90th percentile
The Dr. asked me if she was a good eater, I told him that's all she does!! I guess we'll just have a tiny little girl, and she's the sweetest little thing.. (most of the time).
She is one busy little girl, I don't know how my Gma and Gpa keep up with her all day long.
some new things:
*nana (Banana)
*cookie
*car
*shoes
*nigh nigh (night night)
*hoT (she really pronounces her T, but only when she says HOT)
*baby
*gama (grandma)
*oh no!
*uh oh!
*mama
*daddy
*bye bye
*cracker
*ca ca (Erica)
*ker kie (Turkey, then she opens her mouth to a little tiny "O" were not sure why, but it's cute!)
*no no, and points her finger.
*treat (she helps my dad give the dogs their treats, and hands them out)
Things she knows:
*eyes
*nose
*tongue
*teeth
*hair
*fingers
piggies or toes.
belly (she has to pull her shirt up, or tries to pry her onesie down to show you)
she knows to throw things away if you tell her to.
she will deliver anything you want to someone who is close by.
her Binky is her Best Friend (this is going to be the challenge!!)
she's obsessed with my dad's baseball bats and helmet that he has for decoration, I guess she takes after him, and has a love for baseball already!
she loves to feed others. her food. with her hands. Yum!
*Weight 18 lbs 8 oz. ..ZERO percentile
*Height 30 ..25th percentile
*Head Circumference 47 1/2 ..90th percentile
The Dr. asked me if she was a good eater, I told him that's all she does!! I guess we'll just have a tiny little girl, and she's the sweetest little thing.. (most of the time).
She is one busy little girl, I don't know how my Gma and Gpa keep up with her all day long.
some new things:
*nana (Banana)
*cookie
*car
*shoes
*nigh nigh (night night)
*hoT (she really pronounces her T, but only when she says HOT)
*baby
*gama (grandma)
*oh no!
*uh oh!
*mama
*daddy
*bye bye
*cracker
*ca ca (Erica)
*ker kie (Turkey, then she opens her mouth to a little tiny "O" were not sure why, but it's cute!)
*no no, and points her finger.
*treat (she helps my dad give the dogs their treats, and hands them out)
Things she knows:
*eyes
*nose
*tongue
*teeth
*hair
*fingers
piggies or toes.
belly (she has to pull her shirt up, or tries to pry her onesie down to show you)
she knows to throw things away if you tell her to.
she will deliver anything you want to someone who is close by.
her Binky is her Best Friend (this is going to be the challenge!!)
she's obsessed with my dad's baseball bats and helmet that he has for decoration, I guess she takes after him, and has a love for baseball already!
she loves to feed others. her food. with her hands. Yum!
2 comments:
She's getting to such a fun stage! And yes the binki will be tough! I'm still letting Avery have hers at naps and bedtime, but Brian sneaks it to her whenever I'm not looking. So hard!
Love this cute little thing. She's so smart and amazing. Need to see her more often!
Post a Comment