Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Drive

We took a drive up Right Hand Canyon today to see if the leaves were changing, and they were so pretty!! So we stopped and got a couple pictures, were hoping to get back up there soon to get a few family shots!
(This is Kam in her new big girl seat, she loves sitting forward and being able to see)
-Michael getting leaves to bring home..

3 comments:

KM said...

oh my gosh! You have to tell me where to go to see those leaves. They are so pretty. I have always wanted fall pictures but have never gotten any.

the bonzoodles. said...

What a cute family!

We need to do Sunday drives. I used to when I was a kid. The leaves are awesome. Can't even believe its time to have changing leaves.

I want to take pics this weekend when we come down!! Can you take me there?? I'll bring my camera!!

Keisha said...

So pretty! You have such a cute little family! love you three so much!