Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Saturday we went to St. George to have a BBQ with Michael's family, Kamry had so much fun with her cousins.
Kam and Alexa fighting over Kamry's sippy cup...

Lexa won!

so Kamry took hers.

Alexa and Kamry 1 year old...20 days apart
Austin 7 months

Playing with my glasses.. SO cute!!

So, last night I was super busy with homework
and asked Michael to start me a bath, and this is
what I came to.. To sweet.. love you babe!

2 comments:

julee said...

how cute. michael is such a good husband. i know that because of the proof on your blog, and how patient he was at keisha's wedding reception while we ran around for two hours. hope things are going well!

Keisha said...

How cute is Mike for doing that!So cute!! and Kam I just love her and need to make a trip to Cedar in the NEAR future!