Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Our Eventful Weekend!

We started our weekend Friday morning, we got to Ogden around 4is, we stayed at Dayne and Cortney's house, they live in the prettiest area, they took such good care of us, with good food, and a nice place to stay and good company. Thanks again Dayne and Cort, we had so much fun!

-Kamry LOVED the tree swing


We woke up to rain Saturday morning, we debated on going to the Zoo.. It didn't stop us


Kamry slept for awhile, but I finally woke her up so she could see the animals


She loved the Monkey's

Michael Measurin' up
and Kadyn...
He was ready for the rain, in his rain boots!
messy face and crazy hair!
Grandma on Double Duty
Sunday we had Piper's Blessing, she looked so cute, and Dayne did such a good job
we attempted pictures but Kadyn wanted nothing to do with it!
it was a fun long weekend, we got home around 10 on Sunday, and we were pooped!
----------------------------------------------
Random pictures......
Kamry and Grandma Jeannie
Kamry and Daddy snuggling
the newest of Kam taken today, her hair is getting
so long I can't do much with it. And I wish it had more
curl.. oh well, shes a sweetie!

6 comments:

Maples Family!! said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend! Hyrum loves going to the zoo too!!

Tyson and Shelise said...

How fun, I was thinking that we needed to take a trip to the zoo too, I bet she loved all the animals!

Christensen's said...

Oh she's so cute! She's getting so big these days!

Hollie said...

How fun to go to the zoo....I haven't been in years. Good thing I've got a kid on the way so I have an excuse now. Looks like fun. Kamry is so cute!

Keisha said...

How fun! I love the ZOO!!! Thanks again for coming to St. george today! I'm so excited for next weekend! I love you so much!

the bonzoodles. said...

Thanks so much for coming and staying at the house. We had so much fun and loved the company. But can you please take off the family pic of us?? Ok, I didn't even get enough time to do my makeup and it is plain just BAD. Otherwise, I would like to tell you how cute Kamry is and that you take some dang cute pics of her. Hope all is well and we will see you soon. The house next door is still for sale!