
And this is what I made for myself.. Actually I needed a new center piece and had some extra time.

Kamry's First Flip Flops! I just love them, she did too!

Friday Morning I was getting ready for work, and Kamry was watching TV, she got really quiet, so I ran to check on her, and this is what I found. When I left her she was sitting up on top of the blanket.
6 comments:
You have a good husband and daughter to get you those beautiful flowers. I hope you had a good mother's day because I did. Kamry's first flip flops are darling. Does she keep them on? And don't you love it when you get the pleasant surprise of them sleeping on their own? I always loved that although I only remember it happening like twice. We are so excited to see you guys in 4 days! Do you want the bath ring?? I'l bring it when I come if you do. Its still sitting in the living room.
oh and what made you decide to make the creative little centerpiece. I see you are a little crafty crafty! I LOVE IT!
for cute! i love the flip flops, baby shoes are so cute!
Awe glad you had a good mommies day!
Kamry is so cute! your lucky all she was doing was sleeping! enjoy that, cause when shes gets a little older the quiet will mean shes doing something she shouldnt...haha...silence is the scariest thing in my house!
Ah happy mommy's day to you.. And look at those chubby legs.. She is the cutest little girl..
Post a Comment