So about a year ago, I worked for Premier Pediatrics as a Medical Assistant and LOVED it... Well our trip in today wasn't so lovely.. Little Miss
Kamry had her 2 month check up, and SHOTS!! I guess it's a whole different ball game when it's your own baby getting the shots, it never seemed to phase me when I gave them.. she did shed a few tears, but got over it pretty quick, she is a tough little cookie! The worst part was for me I think.. Michael couldn't leave work, so I toughed it out on my own, and help from Erica.. On a better note, she is a perfect, healthy little girl, she weighed 10 pounds and 6 ounces.. and 21 1/2 inches long..

4 comments:
your so stinken cute Im sure Erica loved helping!
Yup it is different when it is your own. I remember the first few times aren't that bad and it only gets worse from there. I'm so glad she is so healthy and happy. We can't wait to see her. I'm sure Erica didn't mind going with you, actually I'm sure she loves every minute of it. Can't wait to make it up there next month. Dayne was practically pinning me down to take my picture the other night. He will only get one if I am knocked out in bed or something. Maybe you need to stop influencing him!!
Aw sad!! I remember when we took Avery when she was like a week and they had to prick her foot and squeeze forever to get her blood on the test sheet thing... it was so sad! Not only do they prick her but they have to squeeze her foot way hard forever. It was a sad day! Well you're a trooper! She's so dang cute!
Oh cute! I miss that office! I wish I was there when you were in but I am sure glad I didn't have to do her shots!
Post a Comment