Friday, October 17, 2008

Boo to the Deer Hunt!!

Any other year I would be looking forward to this weekend.... But when everyone was putting in for tags this year, I just figured I would pass because I would of just had a baby.. Are you kidding? I could of went hunting the next day!! So I'm a little disappointed that I didn't put in.. SO.... Instead, I'll be working, and hanging out with my Mom and little Sister, and Kamry of course!! We will still sneak out to deer camp we can't pass up the out door food, and home made goods!!

Michael didn't draw a rifle tag this year, so he bought a bow tag, and got a nice buck over by Panguitch.. He still takes advantage of the hunt and is taking his sister Lisa out to kill something, she is 5 months prego, and still out hunting, I swear nothing stops her!! She's a trooper!! GO WEEDA!!



My Mighty Hunter!! 4x4 27 inches (bow hunt)


2 comments:

whitney said...

your way to good of a wife/daughter! Shay and my dad, of course put me in for a tag last year, and I was a good sport and went. I quickly learned my lesson. Im all about camping that i love. but youll never see me getting up that early again to hunt!

Tyson and Shelise said...

That is fun we are doing the EXTENDED bow hunt since we didnt get ours during the regular hunt, Tyson is very ready to get his I feel bad we dont have tonz of time but we will hopefully get out there soon. Thats cool that Kamry is 10 pounds that is great! Keithen now weights 15.5 yeah, CHUNKER!