Thursday, July 31, 2008

Our SLC weekend and update on the pregnancy...





So we took advantage of the 24th of July weekend, and took off to Salt Lake for the weekend. We left Thursday morning and shopped all day for school clothes for Weston and Erica, and the baby of course!! Friday we hung out in Salt Lake, we went to Temple Square, The Gateway Mall, and to a Bee's game, we had alot of fun... well until we got back to our hotel that night, my feet were the size of a softball... and hurt SO bad! I defiantly over did it. Saturday we made our way to 7 peaks.. for a FULL day of water.. everyone had SO much fun! I spent most of my time in the lazy river since I couldn't participate with everyone on all the slides.. I was kinda bummed, oh well.. Sunday we came home( I WILL POST PICS SOON)...... Sunday night was a rough night, I woke up with contractions in the middle of the night, i thought OH GREAT!!

Well I'm officially 35 weeks and 4 days, I had a Dr. Appointment on Monday and surprisingly I'm dilated to a THREE... (I guess the weekend did me in) I didn't tell my Dr. I walked a million miles in the heat. oops... I have to take it SUPER easy, and stay off my feet as much as possible, so I had to quit the Sizz until after she is born. ( I'm kind of excited for the break)... So to make it short, Little Miss Kamry could make her debut to the world ANYTIME... I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping she stays put for at least 2 weeks... I'll keep you all updated!!

2 comments:

Jamie and Josey said...

that's so exciting! she will be adorable i'm sure!

Keri Larson said...

Wow Nikki, your already a three! That is crazy. I bet you guys are so excited, and nervous. I'm way excited for you though, but I hope she'll wait a couple more weeks for you too. I want to see a picture of your pregnant belly. I bet you are just dying to get her out right now. I already am, and I have 10 more weeks; eeeek. Well good luck with delivery, it's so awesome. I totally recommend watching it in a mirror if you can. It was seriously the most amazing thing I've ever seen! Good Luck!!