

My Aunt and Uncle have a "Cabin" out in Pine Valley... its a HUGE upgrade to a cabin.. It's nothing I would have ever expected.. Its more like a resort..(not what I call camping) but who can complain, when everyone has their own bed, 3 showers to choose from, a Sauna, a HUGE Flat screen TV and a Yard big enough for ALL of us to play kick ball.....?? We had a wonderful weekend!!
2 comments:
that looks like fun! you gotta love those big cabins!
I love you three very much and want you to know I loved Nikki from the start since the day michael brought her home ,he had a ring I told him I believed this is who he would have eternal life with and before I knew it she had his ring on her finger.Im proud of my new grand daugther.And wish them eternal life forever!Love you three.Mom and Danny
Post a Comment