Sunday, January 13, 2013

{christmas 2012 / new years 2013}


Christmas was a huge success this year, I think we all got spoiled rotten. Especially Kamry. Santa Brought her A Baby Alive and a new stroller, she is a very attentive mother. She got lots of new clothes, shoes and toys. Michael got me a Kindle Fire HD, which was SO fun for the first week, then we started having problems with it, so I sent it back and exchanged it for an Ipad mini. :) Michael got a big surprise Christmas morning when he opened the pistol he'd been wanting. He had NO idea.. Ya, I'm super wife! ;)

New Years was pretty mellow, we went to dinner then came home and watched TV, nothing too exciting. We are hoping for a better year with maybe some good news instead of all the bad. We are staying pretty positive through it all, and I am so grateful for family who has been such a big support to us.
































 

No comments: