Monday, November 5, 2012

{Halloween}

This here is our little elephant. She LOVES elephants ( I think Erica has rubbed off on her ;) I loved this costume.. 1 it was super warm, and 2 it was SO easy!! First we went to Uncle Doug's house. technically he is Kamry's Great Great uncle.. he adores her! Then to the College carnival, G&G Bonzo, G&G Bohn, then to the trunk-r-treat in our neighborhood! It was a fun day, and Kam made off with a load of candy.  Funny Story: At the carnival, there was a police officer handing out candy and pencils, he asked Kamry if she wanted a picture by his car, She got excited and ran over there, and stood right next to him, so he inched over... and she followed. then he inched over some more... and she followed, so he said "Well I guess I'll stay in the picture".. So we got a picture with the cop, not the cop car ;)

=







No comments: