Kamry graduated the crib, and is now in her big girl bed!

Erica is now a Freshman :( and is playing playing Volleyball for Canyon View! :) We love to go watch her play! She's pretty much AWESOME!

We've gone on LOTS of walks. We love our new neighborhood! She always tells me she wants to go check the mail, and take the baby for a walk. She'll be so sad when we can't go because its FREEZING!

I've been a bit crafty!

LOVE this little girl!!
Kam,
Tay and Michael

I made raspberry freezer jam.. talk about easy, and super delicious!

and also bottled Peaches, Pears, and Tomato Juice!

These two are best friends

Most of the time, she's in charge!

She loves him so much!


Kam and
Tay

Grandpa and Grandma
Bonzo's house, with the new tin roof!
Kam and I made Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies! They were heavenly!
1 comment:
The Kam and Grandpa picture justs melts my heart. That is always how I felt about my Grandpa. I just adored him. I still miss him so much and he has only been gone a few months. Those cute pictures made my day!
Post a Comment