Monday, August 16, 2010

Pine Valley

We ventured out to Pine Valley for the weekend, and of course had a fabulous time! It's so pretty there and it's impossible to get bored. We played several MAD games of kickball, rode motor scooters, 4 wheelers, ate LOTS and the best part... the SAUNA! It was a perfect, relaxing much needed get away before school starts next week :/ ( I thought I forgot my camera, but I found it in my car on day 2. So I missed a lot of stuff)




















This is the view from the back door.. just beautiful!








Erica and Jamie cookin'



Kam LOVES her great grandpa Bonzo. They are best buds and when he's around she doesn't leave his side very often.




Uncle Todd, Weston and Tyler trying to kill the hornet nest.. Very entertaining.. I was trying to snap pictures while getting dive bombed by hornets.. LUCKILY no stings! :)








Brandon, Gpa, Michael, Dad




Kamry ridding the trike




Then I just had to show her how it was done :)



Kam and her papa.


and Daddy


Scooterin' I need to invest in one of these!





Although, Weston wasn't so lucky, and took a hard fall/crash. It's so not funny, but I can't help but laugh, when he came back, he was ALL bloody and black, pants ripped, shoes ruined.. Poor Kid!
We were on our way home, and Michael spotted a rattlesnake on the side of the road, so of course we have to stop... I took the first picture from the car, because I was freaking out! But then I had to go see. He found this stick and killed it, he thought it was SO cool, I didn't. I kept yelling at him to be careful, and that he could die if he got bit. haha. It only had like 2 buttons, the others must have gotten ripped off, cause he was a HUGE snake, and we thought it would have a lot more. anyways.. SICK. But we had a fabulous weekend with awesome family.









1 comment:

Dustin and Bree said...

YUCK! I am so glad your hubby killed that snake. He is so funny AND you even funnier taking the picture from the car!! Thats just what I would have done. I am so glad you guys had fun! Your little one is a doll!