Monday, August 9, 2010

Cousins/Reunion

Dayne, Cortney, Kadyn and Piper came from Ogden and stayed for 9 days. We enjoyed having them here, and they kept us entertained! We attempted Zions... roasted marshmallows and hot dogs @ their camp/cabin. We also made shrimp, chicken, and steak kabobs, with peppers, pineapples, and mushrooms, and Dayne BBQ Corn on the cob. DELICIOUS!! Cort and I also got pedicures, that was also entertaining, sorry for the disappointment Cort, I wish I would have gotten a picture!















We smuggled Polka on the bus at Zion's. Which was completely pointless. We couldn't take dogs on ANY trails (LAME). So we got our money back and went home.




Have you EVER heard of hypnotising a chicken?? I hadn't either BUT it's true, and it works. HAHA.. Dayne and Cort didn't believe us so Weston had to show them.




The chicken jumped up and ran off before they could catch it..


Weston and Dayne cornering...


and Weston getting smacked by it. Seriously the funniest thing I've ever ever seen.!! :D




Baby Tay at the reunion.. It was chilly that morning, but warmed up throughout the day.



Digging through the saw dust for money.




Then Bubba Shoes. Kam's first year.. Good thing Grandma was there to help





Kade and Dayne


Dad

Austin


Dad throwin some horse shoes.. and of course he won!


Weston, Tay, and Tyler
Add Image

Uncle Rick and Aunt Wendy

Grandpa Bonzo and Erica

Grandma and Erica


Cortney also did AWESOME!!! GO CORT!


Trying to get the OREO in the mouth with NO hands... hilarious!!!


Trying to get 10 nails onto 1... :/


They won! GOOD JOB!! :)


Drayton and Dad won -Doubles-


Brandon won -Singles-


Kadyn and Kam got a prize for playing bubba shoes


Weston won Bubba Shoes.. 2nd year in a row..


THEN.. we played -Minute to Win It- Weston had to unwind streamers by winding his arms as fast as he could.. He won.. GOOD JOB!





Cutest little guy!





Uncle Todd


Dayne & Pipa!


Brandon.. OR Moe as Kamry calls him.

1 comment:

the bonzoodles. said...

I believe you forgot the pictures of you with the balloons!!

We had soooo much fun. I am hating unpacking and doing all this laundry. I just want to come back. Thanks for hanging out with us. We really enjoyed your company.

I'll put my pictures up tonight after I sort through the over 300 we took. I put a few on FB that stood out to me.