Friday, January 9, 2009

Miss Independent

Kamry is getting a little to independent for her own good, and mine to I guess... She thinks she needs to grab anything I have in her reach! She LOVES my earrings, necklaces, and sweater strings.. but her most favorite thing is to pull her binky in and out and in again... and while she is trying to hold the bottle she will still have the binky in hand... or hooked on her thumb, she is so funny! She is FULL of smiles these days, she makes all kinds of noises, and has giggled once or twice very quietly.

3 comments:

the bonzoodles. said...

Hey Cous!
She is stinking CUTE! I know that with Kadyn I could always rub my head on his belly and it would make him laugh....maybe it was my spiky hair, I dont know. :) Thats my only suggestion though. I love her big eyes!!

Tyson and Shelise said...

That is so funny, its crazy how they just want to do everything themselves when they are so little! She is getting so big, and we all know Keithen is huge, we need to get together so they can play!

Keisha said...

Ha ha I love all the pictures of Kam! I know I tell you this all the time but she is the cutest!!!!